Thursday, August 15, 2019

Hating the "next" button - Shut those disrespectful websites down!

I know I cannot be alone on this.  How many of us just groan.....and then want to just shut the web page down...when we follow through on a link to an article we are interested in and then the stupid site just wants to feed us a paragraph or two at a time with a stupid next button through oh say maybe 18 pages that could have told the whole story on just one page. All just so they can expose us to as many affiliate ads as possible on each page, of course.

This is so disrespectful. If an author or blogger wants to speak to people, and they have come to them and their web page for information or a story....then show them some respect!  I absolutely hope that many other people rebel against this insidious problem on the internet by immediately closing the page down and never visiting their damn page again. Really.

So I have gotten that off my chest. Thanks for letting me vent and as a gift back to you here is another of my photographs of an inquisitive skink.


No comments:

Post a Comment