Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake and Mask


I used to make masks. This is one of them with the stones and miscellaneous junk that keeps it company. The phone camera isn't the best but worked alright here, I guess.

The earthquake that hit this morning was sort of an exciting way to start the day. I'm working at home today because I didn't get back from the kitchen and Bloomington Expo stuff till ten last night. The Food Works booth was a fun thing to do, but it was a rather labor intensive day complicated by the FW van breaking down, etc. I have blisters on the top of my feet, of all places. Just from all the standing and walking, I guess. Had two great volunteers, Jessica (who works with CDD) and Jenna.

Anyway, I've rambled again. At 10:13 stuff fell out of one of my cabinets....I guess we had an aftershock. Then at 11:15 there was another very mild tremor.

No comments:

Post a Comment