Monday, April 07, 2008

Back again.

I'm back. Big deal, I know.

I have finally decided to put some time in on this page. As it says at the top, this page will reflect my garden and book interests with a lot of stuff in between. I'm rather scattered in my interests. My job takes so much of my time, that I feel stretched. I want to be fair to my family and give them time also.

I'm still managing Food Works for Middle Way House. Middle Way House is a domestic violence shelter and Food Works is a catering business they own. This page is in some ways a vacation from that reality, but Middle Way is a wonderful organization and this page will reflect some of my concerns in the areas of feminism, politics, domestic violence, etc. often times through the links I provide at the side of the page. Check out the domestic violence news links and the Feminist daily news.

I've been writing haiku a bit lately....when I'm brave enough I may post some. Enjoy the contributions from others.

Peace and Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment